Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Heheh... right...Procrastinators Unite!

So I believe it's been a (highly-ridiculous) 2 months since I've last posted..

I'm really sorry everybody!!!

I had some posts already partially started but I felt like I wasn't allowed to post pictures until I finished those...which I never really did ^^' So instead of making tons of individual posts, for the next few posts expect lots of pictures with some text (depending on how I feel like explaining stuff)! 

It'll still be awesome to look at, so check them out!

For now, check out some of the sketches and drawings I've done while in Japan. I've had the fortunate accident of coming upon a Bob Ross remix on YouTube and have been listening to a remix playlist since then. I admit, I only recently actually watched a Bob Ross painting video, but I definitely knew who he was beforehand. Anywho, as a result, I really wanted to draw more. 

The second song I've been listening is Melodysheep's Robin Williams tribute remix. I find it so inspiring and touching. I grew up on Robin William's comedy (as well as Seinfeld and Friends) so I'm really glad someone took the time to put together such a great video. You can find both videos below!


The many emotions of my fingers.

A lot of my doodles are when I'm hungry... Thus Pac-Man.
And for those who want to know what the text says:
"I'm hungry!!"
"Why?"
"Because I haven't eaten yet!"

Or bored... after having eaten >.<

Sailor Moon!!

I never realized how in love I am with Sailor Moon. I actually have her drawn about 5 times in my book. For the one on the left, I lightly traced the outline to get proportions right and free-drew the rest. (Same with Jupiter below) Obviously the one on the right is totally free drawn from memory.. her legs be wonky, man >.<


And last but not least, my renewed love: Kiki!!!

I loved Kiki's Delivery Service as a kid but it's been so long since I've watched it. Buuut~ I found the original book (literally translated" Witch's Home Delivery Service) for 100 yen at a book shop and have been slowly (slower that turtle slow) reading it. So when I was trying to think of something new to draw, Kiki instantly popped into my mind!

Keep in mind that the background is unfinished. Those little houses and details are kicking my butt.





No comments:

Post a Comment