Saturday, January 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

And guess what, guess what!!

It's snowing!!!!

Ok, I'll admit, it snowed one day and it all disappeared in the same day, but it was wonderful and beautiful while it lasted. For those who either don't get snow or don't know what Alabama snow is like, one day of snow is usually a pretty pathetic display of salt-sized snow flurries (they don't even deserve to be called snow flakes) that either melt as they fall or disappear upon contact with the ground.

But Tokyo snow its so pretty!!! I can even show you because the snow flakes show up in the pictures!

 I got really excited because snow was one of the things I was most looking forward to when I found out I'd be here during January and February. A lot of my European friends (specifically people from Germany and Denmark) were laughing at me a bit because I was so excited over it. You know, because for them, this was child's play. I don't care I'm happy either way!!! \(^^)/



Classes restarted about half a month ago and I've been trying to get into the swing of things again. C class (the level up from the class I took last year) is definitely more challenging. but so far I've been having a lot of fun with it. I think that no matter how hard Japanese class gets I'm going to enjoy taking it. It's just one of those subjects I can't get bored of no matter what. Plus, I can feel my Japanese getting better (mostly by the loss of my English and Portuguese...oopsy ^^') and it's nice to actually see improvement. It all hasn't been for naught!

 This was one of my favorite pictures right by the Economics building. I think they had just replanted the flowers. I love the picture on the right because it looks like it's Valentine's Day themed!

No comments:

Post a Comment