Friday, July 29, 2016

From Tokyo to Ishikawa (Aka a whirlwind of four days)

So here we are again. Probably won't be sitting on too many posts, but this will still be a nice place to post pictures.

So far Ishikawa feels a lot like driving through Alabama. Multiple times I could've easily been on Hwy 72 or around Madison. It'll be interesting to see how things progress!

So first was Keio Plaza Hotel. Now this place was faaancy~ Unforunately, I did not take many pictures of the actual hotel. Most of them were, in fact, pictures trying to figure out what this camera could do.





 Typical breakfast included the best scrambled eggs I've ever had and a variety of choice of ham, bacon, cereal, yogurt, fruit and toast. A very yummy way to start the day~

To get to Ishikawa prefecture, we flew from Haneda to Komatsu airport, which is even smaller than HSV if you can believe it. The flight was about 45 minutes but it felt even shorter since a large amount of JETs were on the plane and we talked for a good amount of the flight. Good job flight attendants, you handled us like pros.

Yes the camera has a selfie screen. Yes, I will be exploiting it many times over >.<



Heehee I had to try multiple times to get the effect I wanted but I eventually succeeded~





Hello Ishikawa!!

  Yaro and Ollie greeted Toby and I with very well dine hand made signs. Hopefully I'll be able to do the same!



No comments:

Post a Comment